Friday 28 January 2011

Happy Blog Day to me!

Hi everyone, I'm super excited cos I hit a pretty big mile-stone today. My blog is exactly one year old! And growing so fast!! I simply couldn't ask for a more beautiful supportive set of readers, seriously, every single comment makes my day!

Here is a little round-up of my blogging year with 12 of my favourite posts! (click the links to see the full posts)

January //  My first Etsy must have item


February //  I discovered my new motto




March //  I found my new favourite movie...ever


April //  I opened my Etsy store


May //  I fell in love with some owls


June //  I swooned over summer dresses


July //  I ate an insane amount of cupcakes




August //  I joined a sewing machine class




September //   I discovered a new love for doilys

 
October //  I got spooked


November //  I got a new craft room




December //  I had a magical Christmas


I'm so looking forward to another year...I really feel like this year is gonna be big. Thank you to everyone who reads my blog and is ever supportive! Love you all!!

Love Danielle
xxx

7 comments:

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx