Saturday 1 January 2011

Beautiful Talent: Amy Blackwell

Hi everyone...have you recovered from your New Years celebrations? I am still feeling super optimistic and happy for the coming year! Tonight I'd like to share with you a new Beautiful Talent in the form of incredibly talented illustrator Amy Blackwell. I was extremely lucky to be given one of her wonderful badger prints for Christmas. this one in fact...

Isn't he gorgeous? I thought so too. He is now in a beautiful frame in my bedroom. I would love too add to this little collection with some of her other stunning prints. 

I mean really, can you resist? Amy has a fantastically stocked etsy shop with so many gorgeous prints you will want them all! 

I think a set of three would sit just perfectly on my bedroom wall. I may be making a few well placed hints as it is my birthday very soon. 

I am really excited to have come across such beautiful illustrations as I am, for some reason, incredibly fussy about artwork that I choose for my home, but this was love at first sight. So please, go have a look in her shop or read her cute blog, you may find a new addition for your home!

Love Danielle
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx