Monday 3 January 2011

i love Rob Ryan

Hi there, I have been just dying to show you these. My best friend Emma (and her new husband!! Hugo), gave us an absolutely wonderful gift for Christmas. It's a set of 4 Rob Ryan paper cut printed plates.  Oh my gosh, I love them so much!


 They are based on the four seasons and are so intricately made! I am super jealous of his talent!


I think this one is my favourite...but I'm not sure, I keep looking at them,


I have the plate hooks ready and they will be making a feature on our wall when the decorations come down soon! 


Looking at these each time I go into the living room will guarantee lots of smiles!

Off to cuddle up to my mr. as he just got back from his trip away. Night!

Love Danielle
xxx

5 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, i didnt know that there were plate designs of his as well!! I'll need to search online!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful plates, absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe we did these at my work! we worked with him all last year and these were one of the results! LOVE the blog LOVE LOVE LOVE
    xxx pep xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s, would love to see a pic of them on the wall :-)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx