Wednesday 5 January 2011

Make a date

Hey! How has your day been? Are you still lovingly optimistic about 2011? I am, I had a really yummy evening, I made 2 beautiful coffees (with my beautiful new machine) and my mr and I chatted about our hopes for the future and made some plans. It's nice to have an idea of where we want to go. It's exciting! Afterwards, I got back to a little crafting and made this...




mmm...hello coffee mug! While I was doing this we were watching Tim Minchin's DVD. Oh my gosh it was so funny (although you have to have a particular sense of humour) what a lovely way to spend an evening!

I'm still working on my 26 before 27 too, I haven't forgotten. They WILL be posted on my birthday, ready for a brand new year!

Love Danielle
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx