Sunday 9 January 2011

26 before 27

Yikes, Im actually 26 tomorrow. Oh my Gosh! I can't believe how quickly its come around! As promised though I have completed my 26 before 27 list! 
Do you want to see my list? Ok, here goes..see if you can spot my accidental mistake??


1. Go to London. This was on last year's list too, but I didn't get around to it. I am super excited to tell you that I am going on Saturday!!

2. Collect more artwork. I'm utterly inspired by the artwork I got for Christmas and want to add to my collection. I want more uncommercial art by independent artists and illustrators. (if you are one of these please leave me a link!)

3. Make my own dress. This one will need a lot of practice for this but I'm sure I can do it.

4. Make 3D animal ornaments. I love love love all the ones that are around at the moment and I just want to make some of my own!

5. Finish my sewing course. I want to make all the projects in my Home Ec course. 

6. Finish and give my secret project. I still can't talk about this too much, but it will be going on in the background for a little while yet!

7. Reach my goal weight. Hmm,  I don't like to talk too much about this but let's just say I am well on the way to this one!

8. Make handmade my career. I so want this and am going to work so so hard for it!

9. Reach 300 followers. Kinda self explanatory but you guys can help me out here!!

10. Make time to paint. I am craving some time with a huge canvas and lots of paint.

11. Do some video tutorials. Ahh yes I am super shy on camera, so this will take a lot of work!

12. Learn better photography techniques. I really want to do this, also to take more pictures too.

13. Find 10 new music artists to love. I love music so much, I listen to it constantly and if not, I'm singing. I love variety so throw some suggestions this way please?

14. Make a jewellery showcase. I want somewhere to display all my jewellery and accessories that I can make myself.

15. Take and blog 100 smiles. more about this one very soon.

16. Create a folksy. I don't know if any of you have these yet, but I'm interested!

17. Create fabric homeware. I want to stuff my house full of handmade pretties!

18. Get better at Photoshop. Honestly, you would never know that I did a photogrpahy A level with the knowledge I have now! I need a super refresher course!

19. Find 20 new artists to adore. Goes hand in hand with number 2 but allows me to pine for the stuff I can't afford!

20. Fill 6 sketchbooks with ideas. I lose lots of my ideas because I don't get them on paper fast enough so this is an important one for me.

21. Re-style 5 items. I'm not good at re-styling things so this will be a chance for me to learn something new!

22. Learn 20 crochet stitches. because I love to crochet.

23. Make a real 'for me' scrapbook. just for my memories...honest and open.

24. Reach 100 etsy sales. This is a huge goal for me and I will have to work very hard, but I think it's do-able.

25. Design, print and sell a notebook range. This is pretty much a childhood dream that I hope to fulfil later this year...eeeee!

26. Keep to a daily skin routine and acheive clear skin. With wanting to take and be in more photos I really want to clear my skin.

and now for my accidental mistake, i did a 27 too...well this is a bonus one shall we say?

27. Give 20 handmade gifts. I started this today by giving my sister bunting for her bedroom! Many more to come I hope!

Well there it is...what do you think? Have you got a list? How are you doing? 

Love Danielle
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely list! I'm think you'll be able to get 300 followers, and otherwise we as followers can help you.

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals! Good luck! and you've inspired me to create my own list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I actually have a 24 before 25 list on my blog lol.
    -Allison Kaye
    http://www.craftedlove.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx