Sunday 14 March 2010

Alice in Wonderland...

I went to see the new Alice in Wonderland in 3D last night....one word...AMAZING! Im still super high and floaty from watching it. I now want to live in the white castle and wear those B.E.A.utiful dresses and defiantely want to have mad tea parties. I think I might aim to have one this summer. Lots of teaz and delicious cupcakes.

I have to admit that I have always liked Anne Hathaway films, they are so light hearted, princess type pics. but she is sooo lovely in this. Even though the floaty way she walks rounds made me smile. I would like to be her in this film hehe!


I love love love the magical dream world of wonderland. Actually any magical land really, labyrinth, narnia...i could go on!



And last but definately not least...Mr Johnny Depp. What an amazing actor. He makes the mad hatter soooo loveable. I didnt think too much of the hatter in disneys version but he was by far my favourite character in this version. Again, I am biased as I do love Mr. Depp in most of his films.




All in all it was one of the best films I've seen in ages, especially as it was in 3D. I want to watch it again to see the details I missed.

Happy Mothers Day to all the yummy mummies too
Love Missy
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx