Sunday 28 March 2010

is it springtime yet?

Evening all, I am so excited for it to be Spring. I love this time of year, everything is so new and fresh and colourful. It's all so uplifting, makes you want to jump out of bed in the morning instead of snuggling under your warm duvet. Not that I ever get that chance, I get yanked out of bed as soon as Haydn is up, wanting his weetabix immediately! At least now I can do it with all the promise of the day ahead! Been busy busy today, I did a little project on the side for my little brother Darren and then this evening, I have been in craft heaven! I finally got the internet working on the wireless too so I can blog in comfort from my desk. I have been thinking hard about names for my craft/jewelry brand and have a few ideas but I'm going to keep them under wraps for now I think. Don't want to Jinx it! Although a little teensy hint would be the word key...I'm saying no more! I made a button box this evening, that is super sweet but not nearly big enough to house my enormous button collection!

Love Missy
-x-

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got your wireless working. Haydn looks like a little model in your picture!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx