Friday 26 March 2010

Happy Friday

Hi all, been soo busy lately, found it hard to get 10 minutes to sit down at my mac and blog. Nevermind, Im here now. I have a huge huge love for buttons at the moment. Especially metal ones or cute whimsical ones. I've been having a go at making jewelry the last week or so and im super happy with how its turning out. Ill try and get some nice pics up later today...just need a willing hand model! I've been scouring the net for some pretty pretty buttons and I've come up with these, I seriously need them all....like now!


This embroidered button hoop is so cute, don't you think? I'd love to have this on my wall!


I also love drawings of buttons, so sweet. I'd love a notebook covered in drawn buttons.


These are my favourite kind of buttons, pretty metal ones. They look soooo good when they are made into jewelry too!

and what more can I possibly say about these beauties except, oh my gosh i want to eat them all. Yummiest buttons I've ever seen by far!


And while this isn't strictly all buttons its still stunning. So inspiring, I could sit looking all day!
Ok lovlies, I must get on and make some pretties to show later. Enjoy your fabulous Friday!

Love Missy
-x-


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx