Wednesday 3 March 2010

dreaming...


Good evening!

I've been thinking about a dreamy situation, I would absolutely love one day to start up a cute handmade pretties shop alongside a cupcakery, where I would also sell hand decorated cupcakes and sweets! Yummy, I'd like to have it set in a gorgeous country cottage and have a studio in the back where I can make beautiful things all day long. I'd also like to open my studio up every now and again to hold small intimate workshops on crafting/bookbinding and maybe sugarcraft. I would live upstairs with my boys and have some chickens in the back garden, and maybe a goat.

I love this cottage, it's so pretty and has so much character, i'd love this to be treasure and treats!

Love Missy
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx