Monday 22 November 2010

house share: craft room

Yippee...my craft room is finito! I am so excited...I love all the rooms in our house but I think this is one is pretty special! I feel completely inspired in here and at home. Also, I now have a place for all my finished items rather than storing them in boxes! So, here goes...


This is the main work space. Everything i need is pretty much on hand and I have some cute inspiration right in front of me!


This is my other work space...although I kinda feel like I'm sat at a bar, but I can see out the window here and people watch! I managed to get the fabric embroidery hoops up too!


My 'mostly owl' themed shelf. You gotta love em! 


And of course, my Christmas shelf! I love the colours, makes me feel all festive!


My inspiration washing line is full of things I have been sent and some i have made. I'll try and do a closer picture and you can see if your stuff is up there, inspiring me everyday!


My pretty fabric place. I love to be able to see them all...otherwise I forget what's there!


A rare floorshot...it's almost never tidy down there! All my crafty/inspiration books live there!


And looking from the window seat... I hope you like it. I am soo pleased with it and love every second I have spent in here so far!
I will share my new crafting obsession later (or tomorrow as I just realised it's midnight almost)

Love Missy
xxx

p.s don't forget to enter the giveaway here!

4 comments:

  1. If only I had a craft room!

    http://littlepaperbox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Missy,

    I must say your craft room looks much more organized than mine... I will be taking some tips from your pics!

    Thanks for Sharing!

    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  3. love at all your amazing plush owls! they are soo adorable! so so talented!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your space, lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx