Tuesday 23 November 2010

an evening off...

So I've completely slacked off tonight! I had 3 lovely ladies come to visit. We had a lovely time and ate cupcakes and truffles! Yum! I was completely going to get making pretty things when they had gone but accidentally watched sorority row instead. Not the most intelluctual movie ever made. I hate it when you don't mean to watch a movie but you just sit there and then you can't leave! Aargh anyway. I probably needed a break! I'll share the sweet tree treats I was making yesterday...



Just some little christmas tree decorations that you can use again bs again! Plus they have real chocolates in them!



Oh and don't forget tomorrow is your last chance to get your entries in for the giveaway! Good luck

Love Missy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx