Monday 1 November 2010

Blog browsing... for a change

Hello hello! I am having a big smiley day. Everything is making me happy. I was just having my daily scout over all my favourite blogs... And a few new ones when I came across this gorgeous illustration by Melissa Haedlike.



Isn't it beautiful! I love it and think it would look fab on my house!

Speaking of which, I took some photos of my kitchen to share today but as I have to use my iPhone they are rubbish. I'll try again tomorrow so I can share!

You can visit Melissa's blog at
www.creativethursday.typepad.com
It's chic full of cuteness and pretty things to see! It definately made me smile!
What's making you smile today?

Love Missy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx