Saturday 27 November 2010

it's all coming together

Hi ladies! I apologise for the lack of posting yesterday. I had a super trying day and was just too tired last night! I did squeeze a few crafting minutes into my day yesterday though.



It was so festive, I even managed to treat myself to a Christmas cupcake. It had beautiful glitter and silver balls. It was like a winter wonderland. Magical!



The cut out I started turned out like this. I'm really happy with it, the picture is awful as I had already framed it before taking the picture. Oops!



Most of this evening I have done a little bit of packaging for a few items that need it.



I'm seriously excited to see what response I get to all the new stuff at the craft fayre next weekend!

What have you been doing today? Are you almost ready for December? It's approaching fast! Only a few days left!

Love Missy
xxx

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome! I hope your fair goes well next weekend! I really need to do some things for mine... Oops! I've spent the last few days frantically typing to try and finish my NaNoWriMo novel - I've barely made anything at all!

    Am so excited for december though! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx