Friday 12 November 2010

tonights creations

Evening all! Had a lovely surprise today, my bestie Emma came to see me with her soon to be husband Hugo! Was lovely to see them. Unfortunately, it's an occasion that doesn't happen as often as we would like as we live on opposite sides of the country! Nevermind, it's so nice to see them! (I must remember to get a picture of them...Em... When you read this, remember I need a pic of you!)

This evening has been pretty chilled out due to me having a yukky cold, I have however been busily making. I made quite a few of these


So pretty, I have an order to be done by tomorrow! I have also been experimenting with a cute little idea. This is part one:



Part two or what happens next will be tomorrow, who knows if it will be successful? I really really hope it is!

What are your best home remedies for colds? I'm up for almost anything as I am rubbish at being ill!

Love Missy
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Cold remedy - last time I was ill, this worked for a few nights! Vicks Vaporub - smear it on the soles of your feet before you go to bed - helps you sleep when you're all ill with cold :) (sounds mental, I know...)

    I love the zip flowers! And your paper cut! Exciting times :D xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx