Wednesday 3 November 2010

christmas is coming!

Hi guys! How are you? I can believe we are already into November. It's going so quick! I thought I'd better get on with some handmade christmas goodies! Ever since I've lived away from home I've wante to change my house decor to suit Christmas eg. New crockery and glasses, curtains and cushions etc. But that is pretty expensive and I've never been able to do it, so I've had a little idea for a while now to make a Christmas pudding cushion in an effort to start to get the house feeling christmassy! I'm so pleased with how it turned out. I feel full of Christmas spirit already!


What do you think? I'd love to know! I'll hopefully have these in the shop soon... Depending on Internet. If you would like to order one please email me ( Danielle at curiouskey dot com)

Have you started any Christmas projects yet? Do you have any Christmas making traditions?

Love Missy
xxx

2 comments:

  1. That's such a cute pillow! I've been making a few decorations, I need to start work on my Christmas cards! Time is slipping away from me! Haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea!!! I love it! I haven't started my Christmas projects and I'm starting to feel a little overwhelmed. Time to get started, I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx