Wednesday 21 July 2010

kitchens and cuties

Hi there. Well, what a day! I feel like I've done so much today, half my to do list is now done! Including...sending out some parcels, both my winners parcels are on their way and I have sent my little sister a crafty parcel too. I love poat. Sending and recieving! ANYHOO... I was looking around some sweet blogs earlier and I came across this beautiful line of kitchen ware.  Oh my goodness, I melt for these. they are beyond cute and I want them all!!


Anyone for tea and biscuits!


and where better to keep the biscuits?


oh hi there little red riding hood


These are my absolute faves, the colours, the characters, love it all! 

All these products are made by Shinzi Katoh and can be bought here.

I wonder if they do wedding lists...you know....for when!!

Love Missy
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Super cute kitchen goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mushroom teapot+cup sets! I want one so bad! haha.

    Thankyou so much for my beautiful bird! It arrived this morning =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it all! Especially the cute water bottles :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx