Friday 2 July 2010

have your cake

Hi everyone, just been doing a little bit of daydreaming about wedding cakes lol. There are sooo many out there, I don't think I would know where to start choosing! These are some of my faves right now...


I seriously love the bows on this cake. I must have bows on my cake! I kinda like the grey too!


So bright and pretty, pink pink pink.


This is just so giant! I like that all the layers are different. They look like my boxes full of crafty things!


This one is just for funsies! But seriously...a mad hatter cake...AMAZING! What a fantastic centrepiece for a mad tea party!

Okay, off to do some work now!

See you soon,
Love Missy
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx