Tuesday 27 July 2010

its that time already!

Oh my, it's soo late again! I just dot want to go to sleep, I have too many ideas! As I have to go to work in a few hour tho, I guess I should go soon! Here is what I've been doin this evening as well as some journal bits and pieces and a little bit of planning!



I think the birdie will be a brooch? I'm not sure!

Love Missy
xxx

P.s I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who comments on my blog, I love reading them all! I think yesterdays will go into the shop! X

2 comments:

  1. You create the most beautiful things truly inspiring! Thank you so much for the awesome prize pack! I received it yesterday so I think today will be a day of creating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I never want to go to sleep when it's getting late, I wanna stay up and make things!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx