Thursday 1 July 2010

busy like a bee

Oh my, crazy crazy hectic night! I don't think I'm going to hit my target of 50 products by tomorrow. I'd love to stay up all night creating but I have to be up mega early to get Haydn ready for nursery and to go to work... Unfortunate I know, that I can't live off my craft hehe! BUT ... I did manage to get 5 new jewellery pieces done and I have another to list so I will be on 43. You gotta be happy with that. Just look at the mess I made!


And here are some sneaky peeks at the products!






What do you think? I had so much fun tonight! Now I just need to decide whether to tidy up and then go to bed, or go to bed and tidy inthe morning? Hmmm

Love Missy
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx