Saturday 24 July 2010

date night

Howdy! This evening I did something that I haven't done in way too long. I went out for an amazing meal with my man! We got my parents to babysit Haydn and went out just the 2 of us. Now I feel completely contented and happy! Plus I am sooo full it actually hurts.


We went to a place alled Priory Farm and the food was just so good. I think my potatoes were my fave. The were sliced with olive oil, garlic and rosemary. I could have just had those and been happy! 

I definately need a good sleep now. I have full tummy nap syndrome coming on! 

Night Guys!
Love Missy
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm those potatoes sound yummy. I always have mine sauteed with rosemary and fried onions...mmmm..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh. those sound good too! I heart potatoes!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx