Wednesday 14 July 2010

fabric love!!

I went to the most amazIng fabric shop today. It was choc full from wall to wall! I took some sneaky pics of some of the most beautiful ones!

I love these blues... They make me smile!

Floral floral all the way!

There were sooo many to chose from! I eventually decided on a selection of 6 natural toned floral patterns.
I turned one of my flower zippers into a hair clip today and wore it out!

Why do you think? I have some red, blue and cream. Hoping they will make it into the etsy shop soon!

Love Missy
Xxx

1 comment:

  1. I'm still loving the zipper flowers! Awesome!!!

    I love fabric, too! I love to just wander fabric stores and look at all the pretties! :) I wish I could afford to buy all of it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx