Friday 2 July 2010

can't beat crochet

Good Evening lovlies!
Someone said to me today that crochet was a dying art! Errrr...I don't think so! I was so inspired to come home and crochet just to prove her wrong lol! I have been crocheting flowers tonight for a headband...and maybe a little bracelet or cuff. I have been having a peek on Etsy also and found these gorgeous crochet pieces...


This headband is so sweet, I would like it in pink!


I have wanted one of these for so long, but I don't think I could pull it off? And would it pop up all the time?


Wow wow wow...these are adorable... and so unique!


This is my favourite of all. I love cuffs and gloves, these are just adorable and the colours are so bright and happy!

That's it for now!

Goodnight!
Love Missy
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx