Saturday 12 March 2011

weddings here weddings there...

weddings weddings everywhere! With several people I know and love getting married soon, it has completely pu my mind into wedding overdrive...I am planning my wedding as if I'm organising mine too...maybe one day soon? Anyway, I have a million bits of ideas floating round in my head...a red and turquoise colour theme...something to do with tea parties, cupcakes...obviously....handmade, favours. My head is quite simply over-flowing. So imagine my delight when I stumbled across this bridal shower tea party...


absolute perfection...really!


So elegant, so whimsical,


I'm in love with these place settings, bestill my heart!

So, I'm going to carry on dreaming about these for the rest of the evening, what are your plans?

Love Danielle
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx