Thursday 17 March 2011

Spring is coming!

Hello everyone! Even though the weather is not fantastic today, I have seen a glimmer of spring sunlight recently. I even went out with no coat the other day, I still wore my scarf...I'm not crazy! I am totally excited about clothes this spring! Bring on pretty dresses, wedge heels and florals!


I still absolutely adore mustard, this cardigan would be perfect!


Maybe this year I will dare to get my legs out? Some serious conditioning and tanning is in order!


Although I haven't quite mattered heels this high yet, I'm hopeful that a pair similar to these will be mine later in the summer! I am definitely loving that wedges are back too! Hurrah for comfortable feet!

Love Danielle
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx