Sunday 20 March 2011

Felt food fancies!

I am so hungry today!seriously I just wanna eat everything in sight...to stop myself from devouring the entire kitchen I thought I would browse through some of the cute cute felt food that keep seeing.


I am completely in awe of the creative people that come up with the designs. They are so good! I could really eat this. Yum yum yum.


Doughnuts!!! Calorie free krispy kreme anyone?


Super tasty looking cinnamon buns? I want a felt maple pecan danish now!


And a cute little felt dessert selection too. Perfection! I hope these haven't made you too hungry. I will be playing with felt for the foreseeable future!

Love Danielle
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I heart felt food! I have been working on some possible ideas for a set of felt food plushies but I'm sure they will never look as good as these. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx