Saturday 12 March 2011

A new friend and some news

Hi all, please excuse the hit and miss posting recently I have had a few projects going on that I can't show you until they are given! That will be very soon though and I'm excited to share. Also, my little announcement... For a few months now I have been a member of slimming world and so far managed to lose 2 stone, I love the plan so much, I decided to apply to become a consultant and on Thursday I found out I've been accepted to open my own group!




I am beyond excited and can't wait to get started. My group will open in June! I will if course be carrying on the crafting, and here is my latest creation, baby popsie (as Haydn has named him)




I know he is pink but everyone assumed he was a guy, so he is!




What have you been doing?

Love Danielle
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx