Monday 7 March 2011

Monday Morning Motivation - Sporadic signs of love!

It's not about material things or even particularly romantic or grand gestures. It's paying attention and doing something that matters. Like, my Mr making me my coffee with the right milk instead of what's handy or sending me a link to a cute shop he knows I would love. And yesterday it was my brother and his girlfriend buying me this super cute necklace that is so me I can't even say!


So today, I just want to say thanks to all the people that make my life so completely lovely, I feel really fortunate!

Love Danielle 
xxx

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, this necklace is SOOOO cute. like beyond cute! :) great post

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx