Thursday 24 March 2011

My week in photos

Hi hi, I'm travelling all day today so I thought I would share with you my week in photos snapped on my iPhone! Most are using the instagram app which I lurve! If you have an account lemme know so I can follow, I love insights into people's day to day! If you want to follow me, my name is CuriousKeyKinda obvious but hey!



I made lots of hearts


We climbed, played and were very brave on the balance beam!


I ate good foods!


We went to a few coffee shops


Learning to write...so damn clever that kid!

And had some huuuuge homemade coffees too! 

Lovely! I'll make surety snap lots of pics while we are away so prepare for some image heavy posts next week!

Love Danielle
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx