Thursday 16 December 2010

an overly indulgant wish list

Hello lovlies, today I have been doing some indulgent window shopping(online) and I have comiled a list of 10 things I would love to have but are either very expensive or very non-essential.  


First up is a Jo Totes camera bag. This is going to be on so many people's wish list's this year! SO beautiful and still completely functional. I can just imagine packing it full of my sketchbooks, cameras and favourite pens.


Hmm...now I said I would never have one of these...until we borrowed one or the weekend! They are just so handy...especially for reading all my favourite blogs!


Ooh..another techy toy Who knew I would be such a gadget girl huh? I blame my man! I would love love love one of these to take pretty pictures with. I'd also like to take a course to get to know how to work it properly, rather than just pointing and shooting.



My own little coffee machine... my own personal starbucks. Dream. Come. True!


I really want this book! As you know I am a huge Elsie fan and have heard such fantastic reviews about this book. I want to do some more just for fun, creative projects to find my niche and stretch my creativity. 


I'd love a little sewing machine of my very own...to customise, love and make pretties with!

Wow, I'm feeling all wished out, what would you wish for? Don't worry, we won't judge!

Love Danielle
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx