Thursday 30 December 2010

the new year is almost here!

Hi guys, this post was supposed to be for yesterday but I had a poorly boy so, was looking after him for the most part. Also, my other boy has gone away! He has gone to the Isle of man to visit his family for New Year. I already miss him and want him to come back soon, in the meantime I have had my sister staying with me for a few days. We have been making cute handmade things in the evenings and having so much fun. I love having her here. Ill show you what we have been making very soon! It's exciting! For now though, I want to share a few things that have been making my life magical since Santa brought them for me!


My new kitchen addition! A beautiful, marvellous coffee machine that makes the best tasting coffee, ever. (I also got some caramel syrup so I can have my own personal starbucks at home)


My new addition to my craft room! I have already been stitching away on this and have some super pretty items to show you!


How lucky am I?? I got a gorgeous new sewing box, pin cushions, sketchbooks and the lovely Elsie scrapbook I wanted. I also got some art prints and the most beautiful plates I have ever seen. I will blog about those over the coming days as I want to get some really good pictures of them all.

How are you all getting along with deciding your new years resolutions? Are you making any this year? I'll share mine soon! 

Love Danielle
xxx

3 comments:

  1. so glad you got the Elsie book you will love it!! Still working on my resolutions - I better work faster I want to blog them tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy almost New Year! I hope Haydn's feeling better! I can't wait to see what you've been stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute sewing machine!! it looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx