Tuesday 7 December 2010

I'd like to introduce...

Hi guys, so, I went to a craft fayre today and let's just say, it was a tad quiet! I made enough to cover my costs but not much else. Despite this, I had such a lovely day and I got to meet an absolutely lovely crafty lady!


Meet Laura from Bethany Maddison. Perhaps one of the cutest lines of products I have seen, like, ever.


Just have a quick peek at some of beautiful things. Bunting, cushions and bags to swoon over!


I'm so pleased to have met her, now she is working on getting her blog set up but for now you can follow her on facebook. Just search Bethany Maddison!


Go on now, off you go! Love you all!

Love Missy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx