Monday 13 December 2010

monday morning motivation

Hi, this is the first of one of my new features that I hope will become regular and will look forward to writing. Monday mornings can be difficult. Fact. Even if you're not starting a week of work, there is just something about Mondays, so I thought I would share a little of what is making me completely inspired and excited for the week ahead! So before you sit down to whatever you need to do today, grab a coffee and take 5 minutes to just relax.

This week it's 'my dreams'

source
At the moment, I am positively bursting with ideas about someday opening my dream shop. I have huge hopes and wild ambition and simply thinking about it makes me giddy! I have started a new focused journal which I will share peeks of here and there about how I want my shop to look, feel and it's ethos. I am pretty aware of my demographic and am always thinking of how to be original and not just another craft shop. 

source
 So that's what's gonna keep me smiling today and knowing that everything I do will be a step in the right direction. Go positive thinking huh?! 

What's going to make your week?

Love Danielle
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx