Friday 3 December 2010

Absence makes the heart grow fonder...

Hello lovely people, I am still here but the posting is rather sporadic! I am in crazy work mode for Saturday mornings craft Fayre and have been busy making cute packaging for some of my items. I still have a list longer than any i have ever seen of ideas for new things to make and it is forever getting longer! So this is what i have been up to tonight...


You might recognise some items from my etsy. I will be removing these items from etsy if and when they sell. So if you want them please order now or they may be gone!


I have had lots of fun making little bits of packaging and finishing my items. It's so fun!


I may have got myself a spot on another craft Fayre next week... It all comes at once round here! I am also doing a car boot sale on Sunday (like a yard sale) so fingers crossed all will go well and I will be fresh out of items by next week hehe!

That's it for now. I may not be here tomorrow but I will definately post pictures on Saturday!

Love Missy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx