Thursday 16 September 2010

today's makes...new friends

Hi! Oh my it's late...again, I should be sleeping as I can't shake my cold and I feel horrendous! BUT, I have made 2 new friends, eek! Here is Evelyn, the butterfly.




She is made using some of the beautiful new fabric I got from Ikea. I love ikea and only just discovered they do fabric. I'll share some pics of the others tomorrow!
Now this is Betina... She is only teeny and I think I'll make her into a little key ring.



So that's what I did today, what have you been up to?

Love Missy
xxx

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely! You did an amazing job. I have been trying to think of a good way to make a butterfly plushie but couldn't think of anything I liked. This is super cute and very unique! You're so creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love ikea so much! I think Betina will make an adorable key ring!

    Right, I'm off to get as much work done as possible, before a cinema trip this afternoon! Have a great day Missy! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx