Wednesday 1 September 2010

excuse the vanity posting here...

Good evening! 

I apologise no for this post if it seems in anyway vain but I am so excited today about my hair! Now, my hair and i never really got on, until I decided to give up trying to fight it straight and let it be natural curly (I didnt know it even did that until this year!) Anyway...I have always been envious of ayone who can grab their hair and tie it up and look like its been done properly...and today I finally did it after literally years of trying! And here it is...


I went out feeling like a star...I like good hair days!

Vanity over...
Love Missy
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Looks great! I wish my hair would be wavy like that. Love the hair clip. They never work for me. Congratulations on a great hair day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *high five for curls!* I'm always super jealous of people that manage the effortless pretty hair look, so congrats on your good hair day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, it's so pretty! I wish I could make my hair go curly!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx