Saturday 11 September 2010

my besties cute home!

Hello! I am having a lovely weekend so far. I had a mini roa trip over to Chepstow, Wales to visit my best friend Emma and her lovely new home! Now I knew it was going to be gorgeous but oh my! She has put everything together beautifully and has a fantastic eye for all things homely!


So pretty!


I love this dresser! Oh oh oh!


Even the sink is cute! And check out the amazing plates!


I have completely fallen for these bottles where she keeps her juices!


Her lounge is vintage heaven! Her sofa is an original Laura Ashley!


I love picture walls!


Back to the kitchen!


And finally her pretty window!

It's safe to say I love her new home, she has done such a lovely job with it and I am loving just looking at it all!

Love Missy
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty home! I can't wait to have my own home to decorate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx