Sunday 5 September 2010

New Feature: Beautiful Talent

I'm really excited to bring this new feature to Curious Key. Each week I will be choosing a new artist, designer, crafter to showcase their work. I will feature it on the main blog page and also leave a link on the Beautiul Talent tab at the top of the page! 

Let the lovliness commence!

First up I am so pleased to introduce Amy Florence from The Happy Daisy!

She makes the most beautiful, colourful things I have ever come across! Her fantastic range of coin pouches, aprons, bags and key fobs are just fabulous!

This Owl Coin Pouch is one of my favourite items, beautifully stitched with so much love! The colours are just perfect!

This is a picture from her 2nd craft fair, isn't it a gorgeous set up! I so want to go to one! 

I would love it if you would go and have a look at her shop and also her completely cute blog where she gives an insight into her craft and also her personal life! She is seriously fabulous!

Love Missy
xxx 

3 comments:

  1. She is very talented! I love the coin purses. And the craft fair set up is so colorful. I love that! Thanks for sharing. I will definitely visit her shop and blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *blushes* thankyou so much Missy, you're so kind! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work and very nice blog!
    Big kisses from Croatia.
    Zondra Art

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx