Sunday 19 September 2010

movie nostalgia

Hi! I didn't blog last night cos I had a movie date with my boy...we went to see Devil...heard of it? Yup, it was scary! Now, I do love scary films but I need to watch at least one episode of family guy or something similar afterwards to tke my mind off it, otherwise I have nightmares! So it was pretty late by the time I got to bed.

 
Anyway, I got to thinking about some of the classic, must see movies, such as Breakfast at Tiffanys, Casablanca etc and I am totally ashamed to say I haven't seen any of them.


I think that I would really love them and am making it my Autumn pledge to make time to watch some. Have you got any suggestions of must see old movies? 

Your help is really appreciated on this one!!
Love Missy
xxx

p.s new products and a giveaway coming soooon!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so bad with scary films! I hate gory horror films, but I love thrillers, even if I can't sleep properly for ages! I'm ashamed to say I've never seen any classic movies either! I really want to see Breakfast At Tiffanys!

    Hope you've had a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee! I have to watch something funny after a scary movie, too! :)

    Okay, the first movie you have to watch is Breakfast at Tiffany's. This is one of my favorite movies of all time. I just love watching the classic movies. I can't wait to hear what you decide to watch. I'm going to watch Breakfast at Tiffany's tonight...in honor of you. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx