Friday 25 February 2011

Pushing Daisies

I have a new love....pushing daisies. I watched an episode ages ago and then forgot about it but re-discovered it yesterday and I'm addicted. I love the program itself but what's really got me hooked is the styling. The colours are so vivid and bright, it makes me happy to just look at it! 


Oh and the dresses that Chuck wears, are just stunning.


can you imagine wearing these every day? 


I think this one is my favourite.


Such gorgeous colour and shape. L O V E


Oh, and I can't leave this one out...simply lovely!

I ewould absolutely love to wear dresses like this every day. In fact, I think that all my new clothes purchases should be pretty dresses. After all, why not dress to make yourself feel beautiful?

Love Danielle
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Pushing Daisies is my favorite show of all time! I love every single thing about it. I wish more people had watched it when it was on television so it didn't go away. I was so sad. I've been planning a blog about Pushing Daisies for months but still haven't gotten around to it because I feel like I can't do this show justice. It's so wonderful! :)

    p.s. I want every piece of clothing Chuck wore on this show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally loved this show!!! And I would love to have all those amazing dresses!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx