Friday 4 February 2011

Beautiful Talent: The little illustrator

Oh my goodness...I have gone completely gaga over the illustrations by Jennifer Zetts. She is the little illustrator and has some of the sweetest drawings ever. I'm in love...


I love the style it's drawn in and also it's meaning, such a happy perspective on life! 


I like to think this one is meant for me....especially for some of my current projects!


This is just too cute for words! She is absolutely adorable!


Now this, is my absolute favourite, it is so fitting for my lovely little family! Oh so sweet! I really hope you can take some time to go see her work and maybe get some into your life, I surely will be!

Love Danielle
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx