Wednesday 2 February 2011

At long last...a shop update

Wow, I can't believe how long it took me to get all my pictures together to update the Shop! I got down to it last night though and listed about half of the new things that I have been making recently, including


This super bright fabric hairband!


Felted hearts to adorn your home with!


The flufflets, the twiglets, younger, fluffier siblings!


The most adorable couple ever, Mr and Mrs Owl.


And this cute mug set...that I am contemplating keeping for myself!

So there is all the latest stuff you can get for now, later tonight I'm hoping to update with the scrapkits, felted ladybird and the paper cut outs.

Have a great evening!
Love Danielle
xxx

1 comment:

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx