Sunday 13 February 2011

I'd like to Disqus

Hi, just a quickie to let you know wbout the new comments system I've put on here. It's called Disqus and is purely for comment managing (I think) What I love about it is that I can reply to your comments directly instead writing on long comment to all of you. It's more personal that way I think. Anyway, hope it's still nice and easy for you guys to comment..if you have any problems with it, please let me know! 

source

P.S Tomorrow is the last day to enter the I Love You giveaway and remember if you are an exisintg follower and want to be entered please leave a comment to be counted. I will be picking a winner from the comments only! 

Happy Sunday Everyone!
Love Danielle
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx