Monday 14 February 2011

Monday Morning Motivation: Love

Happy Valentines Day! And no suprises here when I say my theme for this weeks Monday Morning Motivation is love, but I'm not just talking about the gooey, romantic kind of love. I'm talking about anything that makes you really happy...like in your tummy happy! 

source
 
Sort of like my crazy love for buttons and craft materials. 

source

Or the way you feel when you belly laugh with your friends. 


Or spending time with family. 


Or the immense love you feel when you look at your children.

So think about what makes you feel loved or in love and smile about it...especially today! 

p.s of course the gooey love is on here too...

source

Love Danielle
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx