Monday 30 August 2010

thrifty finds

I promised to show you some of my new thrifty bargains the other day, so here they are! There is also a new coffee pot for the collection but it's in the car and it's too dark and scary to go get it! I'll show you tomorrow!

 A very beautiful detailed embroidery owl!

 A super cute quote plaque... I want to spray this a different colour...thoughts?

 Another really sweet embroidery that needs some TLC and a new frame!

 Oh the detail! I wish I could be this neat! ...and patient!
So what do you think... The whole lot cost £2 (about $3) bargain or what!
Love Missy
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Bargain!! The plaque will look totally awesome spray painted! Turquoise maybe? A xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx