Monday 16 August 2010

cute craft stall

Hi! Sorry I haven't blogged for the last 2 days, I have been soo busy getting things ready for a little craft stall I was having and getting some things ready to list on etsy. I did the stall yesterday and it looked like this,


Excuse the shadow of my head lol! It looked really cute but the wind was really stron an stuff kept moving so it was a job just to keep everything on the table!



It was a very owly themed stall i think lol!





The twiglets enjoyed having their own little tree!

We had a really fun day and best of all we raised lots of money for the home where I work!

Back soon with some etsy updates.

Love Missy
xxx

1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! I love all the owls! I'm glad you had a good day!! Have you got any plans to do more craft fairs? xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx