Tuesday 1 June 2010

cute etsy finds

Evening all, I have once again been scouring over etsy and looking at all the totally gorgeous stuff... here are a few more items I've added to my mental wish list!

This beautiful butterfly print bag

This set of Mr. and Mrs. owl potholders. Cute for any kitchen!

I adore this baby butterfly ring. Its so tiny and delicate!

This make up case...I'm still a sucker for anything Alice in Wonderland!

And finally these, totally unique beautiful paper butterfly necklaces! Stunning or what! I so need one of these lovlies!!

That's all for tonight, I'll hopefully have a couple of shop updates over the next 2 days, but you will see them here first!

Love you
Missy
-x-



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx