Saturday 19 June 2010

illustration inspiration

Hi, I was in need of some serious inspiration today, I felt totally drained and deserted by all creative energy. I had a little peek on the internet and found these super cute illustrations. They are so lovely, I need to get some original art for the new house...or maybe I need to take a few classes and do some myself.


This is so sweet, and even better it's on a moleskine! LOVE LOVE LOVEI really like the colours and style of drawing on this typewriter, I think if I were to do illustrations, it would end up in this style, not too serious and a bit fun!


I want to be in this garden!


And this is just lovely! I would like this on a canvas. Not sure where it would go though, hmmm.

Have a lovely evening, be creative!

Love Missy
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx