Thursday 24 June 2010

exciting news!

Hi guys! Had such a busy day again today, been updating my Etsy and making look all beautiful because.....guess what....I am going to advertise on my favourite ever blog... A Beautiful Mess. I can't even describe how excited I am to be able to see my little logo on that site. I can quite happily say that finding Elsie's blog completely inspired me to start my own, I look to her pretty much everyday for inspiration...you can't believe one person could have so much talent!

As I'm feeling pretty happy right now, I will leave you with some scummy pictures of cute cupcakes. Hopefully I will get to make some soon!!

I'm growing on the idea of a cupcake wedding cake! This one is sweet!

I really like the colour of these!


These just shout...love!!!


And I wanted to add these ones because I have a huge thing for cherries at the moment. I could do with some now actually...mmmmm reminds me of my childhood!

See you tomorrow!
Love Missy
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx