Sunday 13 June 2010

amigurumi

I've been having a go at some more amigurumi creatures lately and I'm so excited to show them to you. I have a skeleton bride and groom which are nearly finished and a secret friend who i can't show you until after the 15th when one of my lovliest friends recieves him in the post for her birthday! For now though, here are a few I love and would like to try and make!

this bear and her dress are just so sweet!
who doesn't need his 'n' hers whales?


oh my...little acorns....in love!

If I can finish my little bride and groom by tomorrow I will definately post them and I am so excited to post the secret arigurumi, he is by far the cutest!

Night Night

Love Missy
-x-




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx