Wednesday 16 June 2010

love these so much

As, promised here are my little arigurumi friends, I can now show you Mr. Bat as my lovely friend Brooke has him now! I am waiting for an update on a name hehe!


What di you think of him? Cute or What!?!

And this darling little penguin has gone to wait for a new baby girl to arrive at another friends house. I hope he is happy there! Love him too! So sweet!


Just having a little cuddle before I wrapped him up and sent him on his way!
I havent finished my little skeleton bride and groom...Im having sizing issues at the moment, but as soon as they are done I will post them. I promise!

Night Night Friends!

Love Missy
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx